SQL XMA Full Import and Export api to be released soon

Coordinator
Apr 13, 2009 at 6:51 PM
Edited Apr 14, 2009 at 4:25 PM
I have plans of releasing the SQL XMA Full Import LDIF and Export api on April 24th.  Multi-Value table will also be supported.
You will be able to write the queries directly in the ma and you don't have to worry about table or view changes.. You can also call stored procedures.

It will be posted in the Downloads section as soon as I finish the trace log api.

Soon after I will release the Snapshot Delta Import LDIF api along with the Individual Multi-Valued attribute Deltas api.

Also prepare for a couple other things:

Oracle xMA - Same as SQL ma shares similar api, but for Oracle..

Group xMA - Replaces Group Populator and will support individual attribute updates all packaged inside a management agent. Uses the SQL and Oracle xMA apis to either build groups based upon clauses or reading sql or oracle tables/view/stored procedures.

LDAP xMA - An LDAP ma that will support deltas for individual multi-value attribute deltas. Also allows you to make the member attribute for groups a string to speed up multivalue performance.. along with snapshot deltas.. Shares the same apis with everything else..

More to come!!!!!

Thanks for looking.

Joe Stepongzi
Apr 14, 2009 at 11:33 PM
Just reviewed the posted source, it's perfect so far ;-)   Sounds like some cool stuff coming.
Coordinator
Apr 15, 2009 at 3:24 PM
too funny.. I had to put something otherwise it would delete the project.... and the release isn't quite ready so... lol

Joe Stepongzi
May 6, 2009 at 8:28 PM
Edited May 6, 2009 at 8:28 PM
Would it be possible for you to build an SPML Agent using your framework?  This Agent would be capable of sending XML message over HTTP to an application to provision users into that application.
Coordinator
May 8, 2009 at 5:00 AM

Sounds like a plan.

Right now I have to finish up the first release.. which should be done by tomorrow.

The next part will be the delta mech for the framework and the Oracle ma.

After that I will build the SPML MA with the framework.

So consider it added as a top priority, I think would be a big win for everyone when finished.

Joe